*blub*blub*blub*

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tough Times

It is such a difficult time to be getting into teaching. Two years ago it took me 6 months to find a job. This year it looks like I'll be displaced to another school, thanks to our lovely Governor.

I don't understand who in their right mind would cut money from schools. We're suffering as it is and California is at the bottom of the list in terms of money spent on students.

The thing is, I love LOVE LOVE my school. The teachers and staff there are awesome, and it's such a great place for me to learn and grow as a professional. It is such a disappointment to think that I may be losing this opportunity simply because some hard-headed politician doesn't take the field of education seriously.

I am dreading the next two months. Time to bust out the resume and hope for the best :(

Read about it here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home