*blub*blub*blub*

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It's the Little Things.

The little things in life that I've been loving lately and wanting to appreciate:


Hubby rarely comes home with surprises, but this one really won me over -- peonies! So gorgeous, they are by far my most favorite flower (gardenias and roses for the rest of the time that these aren't in season).

I love that I can smell them even several feet away. The scent of these fluffy beauties will forever remind me of my wedding day.


My best bud as of late. He and I have been spending a lot of time together. I'm so glad we're able to have him close now that we've all moved in together as a family. He has his moments of terrorizing, but all in all, he's quite the sweetheart. He sleeps all day (like me!) but always has his ears open to protect me. Cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home