*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, June 23, 2008

Weekend..Again.

I've got 8 days left of vacay and, as sad as I am to leave behind my relaxing, unproductive days of summer, I'm excited to get back into the groove of school and teach again. I miss being around kids, seeing my friends every day, and being challenged on a regular basis.

The past week was so dang hot I got very little done besides changing my name on a few more things and organizing around the house. The weekend was the same -- we had exciting plans to go to Disneyland, but in the end, it was so hot we just wanted to stay home.

Friday I subbed at school and hubby came home late so we ate dinner and watched a movie at home.

Saturday hubby ran errands in the morning and we hung out at home before heading out to Claremont for my Uncle's retirement party. Fun, but DISGUSTINGLY hot.

Sunday we lay low for as long as we could before heading out for dinner to celebrate hubby's bday with his family.

Hubby is now 28 years old. So dang old, I say -- time for babies. ;) But seriously, we were talking last night and I told him how sad I was because some of the earlier memories of our relationship are starting to get fuzzy for me. Like, I remember how we used to talk all the time but I can't remember what it was we talked about. I so wish I had those conversations on my computer still. Boo. Then I started thinking, I wonder if I'll forget these earlier years of our marriage when we're older? I better start journaling or something. All these mundane days now are going to be precious memories later. :( We're seriously getting too old too fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home