*blub*blub*blub*

Thursday, December 04, 2008

@ The Chopping Block

The moment Damon proposed back in September '06, I started the process of growing my hair out. I was determined to have long hair for our wedding. Fast forward to December '07, and it had gotten pretty long. Fast forward to December '08...


and it was UBER long. I can't believe I let it go so long without a haircut! It was starting to get unmanageable, though -- I spent half my time pulling it out of desk drawers, hoodies, and bowls of soup. Washing it took forever, and drying it even longer. So it was time for the post-marriage chop.

Uh...excuse the toilet paper in the shot. -___- It's actually not too short, but it feels like it, after that long hair I was toting around for so long! My sister took me to The Cao Institute in Alhambra after having her hair cut there a few months back. They did an awesome job, and although it takes a while to let the students do their job, the price can't be beat! :)

And I brought back the evidence with me, too:

This is the third or fourth time that I've donated my hair to Locks of Love, and I'm so glad that I do! It's just so easy for me to hang on to my hair a while longer, enough to make a long ponytail for someone else. Easiest act of kindness I can do.

3 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

Looks cute!

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Midori said...

your hair makes such a thick braid! and then some!

how long was the ponytail?

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger saraphin said...

10 inches! :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home