*blub*blub*blub*

Sunday, January 23, 2005

brag blog :)

My sister's winter formal was tonight -- being the nice big sister that I am (and living vicariously through her, really) I helped her get all dolled up for her big night :)

Now, I'm no professional, but really --- I was so pleased with the end product! My sister is beautiful to begin with but after I had done her makeup and her hair I couldn't help but squeal -- she was so gorgeous!! I'd say I did a PRETty good job, if I do say so myself :) Isn't she gorgeous?

4 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

She's looks Beau-tea-ful!
^_^

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn she looks a lot like u!! haha =)

 
At 11:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was Derek btw....i'm not used to posting anon. haha =P

 
At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

o yea...i owe u $6...at least ;)

~Derek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home