*blub*blub*blub*

Friday, May 06, 2005

*birds chirping*

my GAWD it's quiet at 5a.m. it's ridiculously peaceful. and cold. i feel bad that my light has been on all night and i'm afraid my typing might wake up bea.

i want to sleep sooo bad right now. my eyes are in the droopy stage. but this paper is such a slow process and i don't want to risk not being able to turn this in on time for a couple of measly hours of sleep.

but oh how nice a couple of hours of sleep sounds right about now. :|

i just need to wait for the caffeine to kick in and hopefullie i'll get some adrenaline as well.

and i REALLY hope i am awake for my final at 11. like...awake to go there but also awake while i take it.

*slump*

2 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Damy said...

Almost babie... Almost.

I love you!

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow 5am. sounds like an all nighter =\ go ace 'em!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home