*blub*blub*blub*

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Today in a Nutshell

I finished my paper with just minutes to spare this morning. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I loved the topic and worked hard on it, but I have this nagging feeling that it doesn't match what my professor (or what my TA) thinks is important -- and therefore it will get a mediocre grade and be dismissed as "unrelated" to the class. But oh well...I guess I'll just deal with that when it comes.

It feels nice to have something to cross off my list:

COMM 360 paper - Wednesday
GEOG 431 paper - Friday
AMST paper - Tuesday
rent cap and gown - ?? what day is the 20th?!?
study for AHIS - Tuesday
hair appointment - Friday
graduation pictures - Saturday
laundry
lesson plans for EDUC200
clean the apartment
clean my ROOM goodNESS
figure out class registration for summer
financial aid?
when do parking permits start selling?
don't forget work stuff!
FRICK you forgot to call Sherry last week you missed her birthday you dumb butt!
Oh and SHOOT don't forget to call Joan you're supposed to meet up with her this weekend!!!
Mom's birthday is coming up.....!

Plus Claudia helped me out a LOT with my lesson plans for my Education class, (thanks!) and I finished a good chunk of my website (final project) as well.

I picked up my cap and gown today and actually got all teary and choked up. I'm such a lame-o. :P I guess I'm j/starting to actually feel like all my hard work all these years is amounting to something tangible. I got choked up because I was emotional and proud and happy and everything all at once. Weird feeling. :P

Comm majors are starting to get on my nerves. I know that's a hugely unfair judgement but there it is.

I can't figure out the "strikethrough" option on this blogger thing...I could've sworn there was an icon for it, what happened?

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Midori said...

you'll cry at your graduation and i'll laugh at you

it'll be just like high school ;)

congratulations sweetie

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Damy said...

use this for strikethrough:

< strike > "text here" < / strike >

 

Post a Comment

<< Home