*blub*blub*blub*

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Time for a break.

I finished my geography paper *hells yeah*

Today I'm working on my power point presentation that I have to do in class tomorrow. I'm kind of nervous about it -- I've never been good with stuff like that. But yah...just finished writing my lesson plans, so I've just got to insert them into my templates and tweak it a bit...should be okay.

I've got an art history paper I need to write tonight too.

And then that'll be all for this week. Except that next week I've got that big @$$ American Studies project, my Comm 360 final, my Ahis126 final, my Geog431 final and then my final project for Education 200.

Not to mention next weekend is Children's Day and I am rather overwhelmed by that. Lots of stuff to do.

I finally got my "monthly" -- or maybe I should call it my "yearly." It's so funny because I think, based on the number of cycles I've experienced I'm really only like, 14 or 15 and so I still feel very in-experienced about these things. It still grosses me out beyond no end and I'm such a baby about cramps and things. :(

That's a little personal to be blogging about, isn't it? Haha...I think that's a sign I should get off of this thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home