*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, May 02, 2005

HEEEEELLLLLL Week. :P

This weekend I was reminded why I love Damy so much. What a nice feeling. :) It's been so long since we had a free weekend -- not only free time for ourselves, but free from any obligations. We were able to really enjoy each other's company which is something we haven't been able to do between running around meeting other people or trying to get errands done. But anyway, it was a good weekend. I love how he makes me laugh all the time. And I love how he plays with my hair. And makes me study. :)

ohhh..studying. Four final exams/projects this week. Major crunch time. Add to that FamilyFunFest this weekend and I am majorly stressed. This week = lots of coffee, lots of stress, and not a lot of sleep.

Yes.

1 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Blogger Damy said...

I love you, babie.

Please don't take caffeine pills?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home