*blub*blub*blub*

Thursday, May 12, 2005

It's about that time.

So I'm done. Officially done. Every exam has been taken, every project completed -- my books are sold back, my cap & gown are sitting in the closet and j/waiting for Friday.

I attended the senior breakfast this morning, went to see Serena and Charity graduate @ the APA graduation tonight, and the last few days have been spent hanging out with the roomies -- I guess we've come to the realization that this is going to end real soon.

It's funny because although my brain tells me I'm done with school it just doesn't feel that way. I still come home every day and expect to have to study. I log in to my e-mail to look for assignments and I just haven't had the chance to really sit back and realize that I'm *free* -- still too many other things to do.

I think that maybe it will hit me more on Friday, once I'm standing there in cap and gown. I can't wait. I'm so excited and so proud of myself and grateful to everyone else -- it's going to be the best experience of my life (or one of them) I can tell -- but I'll reflect on that when the time comes. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home