*blub*blub*blub*

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

fall semester...

Four years ago I had started freshman year of college and I was scared to death. I suddenly realized how dumb I was in comparison to the rest of these private school smarties and I struggled to understand what was going on in class and what people were saying. I remember one night I was so frustrated I just ran into my closet, sat on the floor and cried for about two hours.

Yesterday I got my syllabus for one of my major four unit classes. HOLY COW. I've got four classes, a 2 hour lab, a weekly seminar, and four hours of field work a day. Not to mention work. I don't know how I'm ever going to get through all this. I've got so much reading and assignments to get through...I feel like the four year cycle is just repeating itself over again. Only difference is, now I'm at home and my closet isn't big enough to sit in. :
I pray that I can get through this....

4 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww...i'll clear out a space for you in my closet! and i'll leave cookies and milk inside *nudge nudge*. =)
~serena

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Damy said...

You have me babie...

That's the difference.

I love you.

You can do it! =)

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger saraphin said...

mmmm cookies and milk :)

and damy :)

 
At 12:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oof. i think i lost. at least i have santa claus still=).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home