*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, August 15, 2005

*sniff*

Crap I've already lost three of my ten vacation days!! =X In one week I'll be starting my second semester of grad school. BOooooooooooooooooooooOOOooOOOoooOOOOoooo.......

Although, I had quite an eventful weekend:

- Friday: work. But then dinner with Damy at home and playing with Charlie and watching Back to the Future 2. (I don't have to see the third one, babie :P)

- Saturday: Meeting with Mr. Steve, who did wonders with Charlie even in the 1 hour we saw him. Rushing back home and getting ready for the bonfire. Having the bonfire (Tre fun!), and then impromptu Korea-town Coffee/boba run. :)

- Sunday: church. Cleaning my room. Damy! then Jason. then Hollie and then evan!!! :) Tofu Festival alllllllllll the live long day with Steven and Charity. JACCC plaza-running. Dinner in Chinatown. Long day. :)

Pictures later. Maybe. :)

5 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Blogger Damy said...

How come Evan gets 3 exclamation points...

and i only get one?

:(

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger saraphin said...

damy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

=D

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

how come he gets 57 exclamations points...

and I get none?

=(

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger saraphin said...

hollieeeeeeeEeeeeeeEeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:57 AM, Blogger ho ho said...

heeHEEEE.
I get a capital letter.

^_^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home