*blub*blub*blub*

Thursday, November 10, 2005

the eye of the storm

Well, one paper and half of my assessments are done. Next week I have my interview, which means this weekend I really want to work on my writing prompt, update my web portfolio and get my other assignment done before Thursday. I guess I have a really busy week ahead, though I just realized it.

It's weird. I'm really busy, but then I'm not. I mean there have been times during undergrad that I was way more stressed out by little things. I wonder if I'm starting to manage stress better? I'm not as high strung or worried about getting things done anymore. I guess I'm a little more secure with my academic self and I don't have to fret. Or maybe I'm just out of my mind. :P

I've got tomorrow off of work for Veteran's Day -- yee ha! I can clean up my room and start preparing for my interview next week. Really have to get ready for that I think it's going to be quite grueling. It'll be nice not to have to get up and go to work, though. I'm really starting to not like that very much. I don't know if it's actually work that's the problem or just me being lazy, though.

I have to do something and I'm scared to do it. I'm too chicken. Gahh....

1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad that you can finally catach a breather! =) keep up all the hard work!

~Derek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home