*blub*blub*blub*

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Interview

I have my interview in just a little over 2 hours. I am SO SCARED. Seriously, I was thinking about it last night and hearing from the others how bad it was and I almost threw up. OMG.

My dad wants to know why I'm so nervous. Because it's practicaly a mini-oral defense, that's why! I feel like I'm being thrown to the wolves. Ya'll, if I can't do this interview I don't know how I'm going to do if and when I go for my Ed.D.

Agh. There's no reason for me to be nervous, really. Except for the fact that I am such a scaredy cat. But other than that I will be fine....right?

1 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally know what u mean -- interviews can be soo nervewracking. they say just be yourself and BE CALM, but it's easier said than done when you're fighting for something. =\

but i'm sure you'll do great! =D

~Derek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home