*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, February 06, 2006

Amazing

I had an amazing weekend. I didn't do anything, really, but it was stil amazing.

Saturday morning, Damon went with me and Charlie to Legg Lake for a run/jog. He's supportive of my health endeavors, lately. :)

Later that afternoon, Damy helped me wash Charlie!

That night, Damy let me come over and read and study while he watched a movie and didn't complain that I couldn't give him my undivided attention.

Sunday afternoon, Damy patiently waited for me while I cranked out a lesson plan. He just sat there and read the papers while I typed away. Actually, he did more than that -- he gave me an idea for an OUTSTANDING motivation!

Then he spent a good half hour to an hour fixing our wireless internet -- without me asking!

And when I had to cut our day short to meet with J to go over our science lesson plans, he was so great about hurrying up our dinner and getting me there on time.


Honestly, I am so amazed by how great Damon has been about this whole student teaching thing. He is constantly doing everything in his power to help me plan and prepare for lessons -- drawing pictures, doing research, and just listening to me talk. I'm so lucky!!!

2 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you 2 are an awesome couple! the rest of us can learn stuff from damo/sar...

*takes notes vigorously* =D

 
At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was Derek btw =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home