*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, February 13, 2006

Mixed Moments

This weekend was a little bad, a little good.

The Bad:
1. The RICA Exam
- I haven't felt that unpreprared for a test since junior year of high school when I took the AP Chemistry exam. Hooooly crap.
- The test was FOUR friggin' hours.
- It started at 1:30....
- which meant basically no Saturday for me. :P BLAH.
2. No TIME
- I had absolutely no time to do what I wanted to do this weekend, which means that I...
- still haven't cleaned my room
- REALLY need to wash my car
- am a bad mother to Charlie who now really needs a bath.
- am behind in my organizing and prepping for teaching.
- haven't even thought about doing stuff for class.

The Good:
1. After the RICA
- I met up with a few of the other girls from the program and had some good food and good laughs.
- Spent another couple of hours with K at Starbucks where we "discussed"
- I realized how many good friends I have in this whole ordeal :)
2. Spent time with DAMY
- we went to the Reagan Library for Valentine's Day, and it was REALLY fun!
3. Spent time with HOHO and JAY
- Korean food. OHHH SOOOO GOOOD!!
4. It's a holiday for elementary schools today so I DON'T HAVE STUDENT TEACHING.
- I slept in until 8!!!
- I have time to do homework! =D

3 Comments:

At 6:52 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:57 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

Charlie looks and smells clean to me! =D

I think our new "split" diet is going to work. And if it doesn't...we will always have...

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/
product.do?product_id=4183609

 

Post a Comment

<< Home