*blub*blub*blub*

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Dress Kicked My Ass

So I tried on the wedding dress today. I didn't look as bad as I did the first time I wore it (with all of my fat jiggling out) but still not quite up to par. Damon has obliged to my "eating healthier" mandates and we've discontinued our every-day-of-the-weekend eating out that I'm sure contributed to my calorie overindulgences. But, of course that's not enough. It's like Oprah said today -- it's simple physics. I have to expend more than I put in.

I guess having the dress really is a motivator. So is the fact that my clothes are fitting a bit loser lately. :) So I'm actually starting to exercise some more and keep track of what I eat in one of those cheeeeeezey diet journals. *blech* What I've been reduced to.

I ate a peach today. A real fruit. And I used WEIGHTS. Only 5 pounds but STILL! OMG and I was on my stepper for like, 20 minutes. It's a miracle, really. April, you should be so proud of me :)

I'm so vain -- but I really don't want to have my jiggly bits (as Hollie puts it) wobbling around on my wedding day, gosh darn it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home