*blub*blub*blub*

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I suppose it's time for an update.

Things have been...slow. But I appreciate that :) Saw some friends on Saturday during Mr. N's unofficial potluck, which was cool. Been catching up on the wedding planning and lesson planning, also good. Still not losing weight -- not good but oh well. I kind of understand the endorphin thing now. That's cool, too. :)

It's sad that I'm so wedding obsessed I have nothing to write in this blog anymore. To be honest, I'm getting sick of it. *gasp* I know. But O.M.G. I feel like I'm eating, sleeping, breathing wedding and it's just stressful to deal with all these little details. I'd like to do something else and get this over with, quite honestly. Damn, did I really just say that? :P

On the upside, though, Damon has been SO GOOD about helping me and taking the lead with finding a DJ. What a doll :)

Hollie had a few days off from work this week and we were able to hang out, go to lunch, go shopping -- just like waaay back when in high school when we actually had the same vacation. I miss that. I miss her. I miss being young.

What a garbled mess of thoughts this is. Poor reader, I'm sorry...

Have a good rest of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home