*blub*blub*blub*

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Been busy.

I've been busy, but nothing's new.

Wedding planning still takes up any extra time. I'm still trying to secure florist and complete invitation design. If all goes well this will be secured by this week.

Damy and I are still looking for a place to call our own. Now THAT is stressful. Buying vs. renting, two incomes vs. one income, house vs. condo. Lots to think about with many decisions weighing against the other. But that's also moving along.

I'm back to school as of July 2nd. Friggin' hard. Half my class doesn't speak English and we all know how great my Spanish skills are. I'm learning quickly. Hopefully they will too :) God grant me patience and heart to teach my new class with grace and give them the experiences they deserve.

Oh and I'm still fat. W.T.F. I have decided I will be the fatest bride ever. It's easier than trying to be the prettiest =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home