*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, July 09, 2007

Still fat.

My sister has taken it upon herself to become my personal trainer. I hate/love her for it. Hate because she's pushing me really hard but love because she's doing a really good job. She's become something of a health enthusiast as of late and she knows a lot about what I need to do. I am trying my best to follow her lead.

Today she started me on a strict exercise-regimen. We walk/ran 3 miles today. That's quite an accomplishment considering it's a distance I'm usually too lazy to DRIVE, much less run.

It was awful but in the end I guess those endorphin things appeared and now, 15 minutes later I'm feeling pretty good and proud of myself. Plus my sister said I had to eat something, which is always fun =D I wish it were an ice cream bar instead of a peach but I'll take what I can get. The only down side was that Charlie got a little nuts-o when we passed some dogs and bit Anne in the leg pretty bad.

Tomorrow we're supposed to do it again. I hope I can get off my lazy butt and do it :)

Thanks Anne!

5 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES YOU CAN!

We totally got this, girl. Be proud!

<333

 
At 9:40 AM, Blogger Midori said...

charlie bit anne?! ahhhh

but YAY for exercizzle :D

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Damy said...

I wish i could get off my lazy butt too :(

Ah well... back to playing DS...

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger steph said...

oy, I'm tired just reading "3 miles"

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

geez ....3 miles? i can't even do 1/4 of a mile....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home