*blub*blub*blub*

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Burning out...

I'm reallly tired lately. I don't know what it is. Wait, yes I do. My school year is coming to an end and I am ready for a vacay, dudes! This has been a looooong, difficult year. School-wise. And just exhausting in all other ways -- planning a wedding, setting up house, creating a new life. That takes a lot of energy!

Luckily it looks like I'm starting to make a decent dent in all of my boxes and the house is getting into shape.

Who wants to come over? :)

3 Comments:

At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey you! i sent you a text message to grab some coffee. let me know when you're free i'd love to meet up and see your new digs. CALL me!

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

burning out too...it's only the 3rd week of student teaching...

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Midori said...

this is for j00

http://flickr.com/photos/huntzhuntz/2420706318/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home