*blub*blub*blub*

Friday, May 16, 2008

Like a best friend

Last night Damon brought his ipod to bed and shared his headphones with me. He had so many old songs on that thing, songs from early high school/junior high. We had so much fun listening, singing, and playing the "guess what song this is" game.

It felt like we were first dating again, me finding all these songs on his ipod I knew, and him discovering that I *gasp* actually knew some Beastie Boys songs.

I love that every day brings a new surprise to our relationship. :)

2 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger Midori said...

you shoulda sang some PAPA ROACH

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT

(picture the above in italicized pink comic sans)

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger saraphin said...

hahaha...we were listening to "break stuff"

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home