*blub*blub*blub*

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Third time's a charm, right?

So the first time we were supposed to go on our Honeymoon, Damon got sick. We postponed until May 15.

Lo and behold last night my friend and I were talking and I realized -- s#!t -- I have a mandatory training on the 17th! If I skip that training I'll be set back an entire year for my credential work. And I'm thisclose to finishing... -___-

Last night I spent looking up more flights out to Hawaii so now we're set back again -- luckily only by 4 days. I swear, I have never had so much trouble going on a trip. Like we're not supposed to go or something. Damon thinks it's because we're meant to go on this new week. Like we'll win something or see someone. I think something bad is supposed to happen :| Let's hope not....

1 Comments:

At 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope nothing bad happens either! And that you guys get some R&R in Hawaii.

~Derek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home