*blub*blub*blub*

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Life Is Good!

Things I've done this week --

3 days of walking with good friends = good conversation and enjoyable exercise
running errands and spending a relaxing day at home with Damon, I love it when he takes a day off :)
substituting the rest of the week = mas dinero! :)

It's not the kind of vacation that I'm used to -- no big trips, no wedding ;) and no major projects, but I'm keeping busy with some subbing here and there and I'm finding overall that it's a good balance of work and play. I'm a happy camper being able to make some extra $$ without the usual stresses of class and students. Yay for summer!

2 Comments:

At 7:34 PM, Blogger Midori said...

ahhh that sounds so nice

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

one of the only reasons i miss school... summer vacation!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home