*blub*blub*blub*

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Hello Kitty Car

For those of you who always tell me that my car is disgustingly pink and Hello Kitty-fied...

Take a look at this.

Studying for the GRE's makes me feel absolutely stupid. The math on that exam is so much harder than I had expected. Four years ago I was excited, ELATED, really, at the fact that math was not a requirement at USC. Four years later, I'm kicking myself for not taking the initiative to take math course myself -- I can barely remember how to multiply fractions much less figure out combinations and premutations. My inabilities and inadequacies in math have been following me since the fourth grade...someone make them go away! :P

2 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

omgoodness Sar, don't ever dress ur car like that hahaha.

Derek.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger saraphin said...

haha...does someone want to loan me $12,000 dollars? =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home