*blub*blub*blub*

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Fat Tuesday!

Happy Fat Tuesday, everyone. In honor of Fat Tuesday, I have decided NOT to run today...you know, so that I can stay fat. :P

Haha...no really it's just that I have the GRE coming up FAST and lots of papers and assignments in the meantime, so I figure why run when I can use that valuable time to be studying and working on school stuff. Which is why I'm blogging right now, go figure. -__- Haha...no but really I AM going to work on all of this grad school stuff. promise! (*^^*)

I guess this update is mostly for HoHo, who, like, demanded it, like, right now. :P Too bad I have nothing to update. Oh yeah but I got an envelope in the mail yesterday with order forms to buy graduation announcements and those diploma frames and things. *sheesh* That stuff is expensive...a triple diploma frame is over $300! :P But shoot I don't care I want something nice to put those babies in. It'll look so nice with a nice photo/lithograph of USC....and the 24 karat gold plated USC medallion. Hahaha...how pretentious. :P

This weekend was nice although I didn't really feel like it was a weekend. Friday Damy came over and we (read: I) made a pizza. *yummie*yummie* -- mushrooms, two kinds of cheese, slices of tomato, italian sausage cooked with onions and garlic, bell peppers and a reallie yummie cabernet tomato sauce. I WIN!!! =D Then we watched Saved -- REALLY good, two thumbs up :)

Saturday I woke up early for some crazie car afficianado thing. Needless to say I was slightly bored. But that's ok 'cause I was slightly bored with Damy and that's always the best bored :) After that we went to Target and I bought PLANTS! =D *yea* oxygen! I'll post pics when I can. The hyacinth is beaUtiful and it smells so good! After that we went to TGIF and then to watch The Date with the other two...GOOD movie no matter WHAT the stupid boys say.

Sunday I slept in a little (a lot) and then went to Damy's and the boys washed my car *yea* then we went more shopping (Trader Joe's mmmmmmmm) and then to my parents' house for computer tech to the rescue! And then took my sister with us to eat at Baccali and I made a pig of myself. :(

Yesterday I had to get up early to do some school observations and I am STILL sleepy despite a nap and a loooooooong night's rest last night. *boo* I kind of need another day off -- when is President's Day again? I feel cheated now that we have President's Day -- remember when we were little and we had one day off for Lincoln's bday and one for Washington's? Whose bright idea was it to combine it like that? That's blasphemous, really.

The weather's been getting on my nerves lately -- hot, cold, hot, cold...make up your mind and make it HOT stupid!

I'm in a funny mood now. I guess I should get to all that work I've been saying I have to do, no?

TTFN! (*^-^*)

4 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wats Fat Tuesday? O_o

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

Muuuuuch better. ^_^
Thaaank you.

I had a Fat Monday yesterday. I didn't have a Fat Tuesday today cause the Rep at work brought weird food.

o_O

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger saraphin said...

Haha...Fat Tuesday is more of a gimmick, I guess...it's the last Tuesday before Lent where people are supposed to be more glutinous, since they have to fast and abstain for the next two months in honor of Lent. Kinda' tied to Mardi Gras and stuffs. :)

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

Mardi gras reminds me of ( o )( O ) and beaded necklaces.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home