*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, April 11, 2005

What an unproductive weekend...

that's what Hoho and I decided. This weekend had its mix of bittersweet events -- as well as some fun ones. All in all, though it was totally unproductive, school wise. I have seriously gotten in a senioritis rutt. My motivation to do well is sloooowly slowwwwly starting to drop. I mean, really -- do I really HAVE to do that extra work? Will a 3.4 make THAT much of a difference from a 3.5? And quite frankly, who's really gonna care? It probably should be me, but...it's not. :P

I have an art history lecture tonight that I probably should go to, but that I've convinced myself not to attend. :P (See above.) I've got other things to do, anyway...I've got about a month left until Commencement and before then I have to do the following:

  • Geography 431 - 15 pp. research paper
  • Geography 431 final exam
  • Communications 360 - 15 pp. research paper
  • Communications 360 - final exam
  • Art History 126 - 12 pp. paper
  • Art History 126 - final exam
  • American Studies 498 Senior Seminar - 70 pp. Anthology (hoooooly cow)
  • Education 200 - 3 lesson plans + 2 observations
  • Education 200 - on-line portfolio/website
  • Education 200 - final Powerpoint Presentation
So far I've done my 2 observations. Har har har. quite a bit to do...but that's ok. I WILL find a way to push myself, darn it! :P

1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger ho ho said...

right there with you, sar.
gah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home