*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, November 21, 2005

Quick Break

I'm working on final projects tonight. It's going to be a short night though since I have to get up early and do some observations at Eastmont tomorrow. I thought this was funny, Charity had it on her Xanga so I thought I'd take a quick break and try it. You should try it, too! :)

Go to google and type: "[Your Name] needs". List your top results. Here are mine :)

1. [what] Sara needs to do to succeed.
2. Sara needs a loving, playful, home.
3. Sara needs a job. (HAHA TOO TRUE!)
4. Sara needs you. (AWWW)
5. Sara needs your vote! (TO BE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!)
6. Sara needs to access both projects Foo and Bar.
7. Sara needs...a cold shower. (WTF!)
8. Sara needs a Caesarean Section. (ER?!?)


Hahaha. There are TOO FUNNY. According to Charity's rules you're only supposed to put the top 5 but I just thought some of them were too funny to leave out. Especially the last two!

Okay, okay, back to work....

4 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger saraphin said...

yah i didn't know what the heck that meant :P

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Midori said...

hahah it's totally geeky. ask damon.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Damy said...

I won't tell her. She'll have to watch Saving Private Ryan with me.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger saraphin said...

i thought it was a computer thing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home