*blub*blub*blub*

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Best Valentine's Day EVER!

Yesterday was an a-okay Valentine's Day. No dressing up, no big fancy dinner. I was way too exhausted to leave the house and had way too much to do and prepare for student teaching. So Damy came over, we picked up some food before the corner chicken place closed and picked up some supplies, brought 'em back home and had dinner over some posterboard and glue. Damy was incredible -- after his long hard day at work he spent a few hours (until 11:30 to be exact) helping me piece together some posters I was using for my lesson today.

Romance wasn't all lost, however -- he surprised me with a dozen beautiful red roses and the sweetest letter I've ever read. <3 :)

I feel bad that our V-Day couldn't be more, and especially because I had to have him WORK with me, of all things....but as my friend said, "How much more LOVE could you possibly have than his love and help for you?"

So true.... :)

2 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Blogger Midori said...

haha...i had fried porkchops with ics friends on valentine's

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger saraphin said...

mmm...valentine's porkchops ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home