*blub*blub*blub*

Sunday, July 29, 2007

Another weekend

Friday -- After work, met up with Damon and drove down to the OC Fair. We hung out with Hollie, Kim, & Company. 'Twas fun.

The food:

- jumbo corndog
- HUGE turkey leg
- funnel cake

For those of you who haven't made it, avoid the Australian battered potatoes. They sound good but are basically giant chips of grease.

Saturday -- Damon came over and we worked on the wedding invitations some. Then went to go watch "Chuck & Larry" (I dunno what it's really called.) I wasn't wowed. For purely entertainment purposes, I guess it was okay. But I can't help but think that the stereotypes the movie portrays only perpetuates a lot of discrimination that already exists. But anyway....We saw April on the way out. That was a nice surprise :) April and Kelly, we need to plan an outing for August =D

After the movie we hung out for a bit at home then ran/walked my sister's 3 mile route. I was so proud of myself because I must've ran at least half of it? Except that Charlie bit me. That was the only downer. :P

Sunday -- Woke up early for church, then took a nap before we hit up ballroom dance class with my parents. Today we learned the fox trot. We've got a LONG way to go before the wedding. After the dance class we were zonked out. Ran errands afterward - Borders, Food 4 Less, and Petco. Then worked on invitations/school stuff before dying macaroni for class tomorrow.

Wow. My life is so lame. I dyed macaroni this weekend, what did you do? :|

4 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, Blogger Damy said...

I also dyed macaroni. And i also leanred the Foxtrot... to a certain extent.

I also saw "I Now Pronounce You, Chuck & Larry".

=)

Fun times

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! it was nice seeing you too. kelly and i were thinking about planning an outing as well.

Yea Aaron and I did a ballroom dance dvd. We attempted the fox trot..haha it was fun! We just got the basic 4 step with turns down. let me know how it goes!

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your lfe ain't lame. Sounds like things are going good for ya! =)

~Derek.

 
At 3:36 PM, Blogger Midori said...

"April and Kelly, we need to plan an outing for August"

can i get a hell yeah?

in other news i think i'm scared of charlie now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home