*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, July 30, 2007

I never thought it would happen...

but it did!

I actually kind of LIKE running! Who would've thunk? All those people who told me that I just had to get used to it, that the endorphins were addicting, that exercising was relaxing...they were right! Today was the first day I felt a smidge of anticipation to my run -- I was actually looking forward to it, deep down :) And now that I've completed it, instead of taking my usual "day off" tomorrow I'm going to do it again! =D

One thing for sure that helps is all the support -- my sister, who has been going with me every possible chance she has, Damon, who's been joining me as of last week, and Lynette, who joined us tonight.

Wedding Bootcamp has officially begun! =D

3 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YEA!!! Hooray for endorphins! Hooray for looking super hot in our dresses (*and tuxes, in Damon's case*)!

(*high fives*)

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger Lyn Lyn said...

and im still sore..... *groan*

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who would've thunk....haha cute lingo. =) Keep up the good work!

~Derek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home