*blub*blub*blub*

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Brrr!


Oh my goodness it is so cold! Okay, not quite as cold as the picture, but pretty close. They said on TV today that NYC was actually warmer than it was in Socal today. Crazy, huh? :)

I am having fun making hot cocoa and sipping hot cider, though. It's nice and cozy. The only thing we're still missing is our tree! We've been going all over the place lately so unfortunately we didn't get the chance to buy one until this week, and now it's the rain that's keeping our tree from getting to the house. So sad :( It's almost Christmas and yet a major piece of the holiday isn't here yet!

I've finished most of my gift purchases, sent out my cards a while ago, and am working on some other holiday stuff. Lately it's just been cleaning, organizing, and decorating that's been on my list of to-do's. My sister and I have been hanging out lots lately, which I'm so happy about -- it's nice to have somebody to run day-to-day errands with, and just sit and talk to and hang out with. We're even going to attempt a gingerbread house this week! =X

Can't wait for the holidays!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home