*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, December 08, 2008

So unnecessary.

Looks like Brewer may be leaving after all.

Seriously, though? We have to buy out his contract? That's more than I would make in 10 YEARS. TEN. As a third year teacher with a master's degree.

Someone needs to explain to me why I can't have paper to make copies, why I buy construction paper and glue in bulk at Costco, and wonder if my next pay check will even come through -- when this guy gets over $300,000 a year in salary and benefits and doesn't do a darn thing.

3 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger April said...

Thanks for posting that article, it was very helpful. Ya..it's sad at the end of the day it's all business. Nobody really cares about the children. Hopefully that will change.

 
At 8:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

so, did you see that the buyout will end up somewhere in the 500k range? what a burn.

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger saraphin said...

I don't see anything changing until they put an EDUCATOR in that position. Sad.

Seriously, his buyout would save SO.MANY.jobs for another year! When we're fighting to keep our positions, buy paper and pencils and provide school lunches, I don't see where this money is coming from.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home