*blub*blub*blub*

Friday, December 12, 2008

Dear Santa


You've never really failed me. You got me the My First Barbie that I wanted so badly oh, a gazillion years ago.

This year, what I'd love more than anything, is my job. Pretty pretty please, just let me keep my job. I'm devastated by having to leave my school, but at this point, I realize beggars can't be choosers. I suppose I'd be willing to go just about anywhere -- I just want to keep my job. I hate that I've put in 3 years that count for nothing. I need to keep my job so that I can pay my bills. And maybe one day have a house. I promise I've been (pretty) good this year.

xoxo,
Sara

3 Comments:

At 11:20 AM, Blogger Damy said...

I hope Santa will grant this one for you this year as well :)

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger April said...

do you think you might lose your job? oh no..

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger Midori said...

eeesh i was telling my mom about the education/funding troubles you're facing. she used to work lausd, too, and i'm pretty sure she hates it with 10 passions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home