*blub*blub*blub*

Sunday, January 04, 2009

New Year

I like starting out new with a clean slate come January. And I think we've had a really good start. :) I'm getting ready to go back to school tomorrow, which is a bit of a bummer, but I'm glad I'm going back after having 2 awesome months off -- we did some traveling, saw lots of friends, spent quality time with our families, and quality time with each other. Damon's helping me get the house back together after a late-night game night we had with my cousins yesterday, and I'm getting stuff squared away for the week so that I can concentrate on school. Seriously, I am so lucky to have a husband as supportive as Damon -- who else would be willing to do dishes and laundry so that their wifey can lesson plan?

Sadly, this new beginning is also bittersweet. Tonight I'll be attending the funeral of someone very near and dear to me and to my family. Rest in peace. :(

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger ho ho said...

I'm sorry to hear that, Sar. Let me know if there's anything you want to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home