*blub*blub*blub*

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Sick Day v. 2349234098

Seriously, how many sick days have I used this year? It must be the stress of this year's situation that's got me taking so many days off. I spent all of today in bed after breaking into feverish sweats the last two nights. I'm not "sort of" feeling better, hopefully better enough to get back to work tomorrow. You would think after 3 years of snot and boogies I'd be immune to whatever germs infiltrate my classroom. I SO hate being sick.

4 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger ho ho said...

feel better! =)

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Midori said...

maybe you're allergic to the kids :D

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Midori said...

i mean :(

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

more importantly, you need to get enough sleep... especially important if you are around kids and germs all day. otherwise you won't be able to fight anything off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home