*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, May 18, 2009

At last, a moment to rest!


Today is the first day in a long time that I have NOTHING TO DO. It's about time this vacation = relaxation! :) May has been, surprisingly, a whirlwind of trainings, working overtime (subbing), and planning the last minute details for my dad's 60th birthday. It all finally culminated this past Saturday so I finally have a chance to catch my breath. I've also been slowing down on the sub days so I can concentrate on slowly getting the house together and finally work on some projects that have been put on the back burner.

This weekend was good, albeit rather tiring. Friday I picketed at work then rushed like mad to buy last minute stuffs for the party and start getting the house together. Mom and I went to J's recital at CSULA and the rest of the night was spent prepping + diner and yogurt with the gang. Sister, J, hubby and I stayed up late to get the favors ready for Saturday. Saturday I got up super early to prep and BARELY made it (actually, I was a little late) to start the party. Hopefully my sister got some good pictures of the tablescapes and all -- the Western theme was so much fun to work with. :) Later on "the gang" came over to help us with the leftovers and graciously helped clean up. We finished off with a round of mad gab. Sunday was the best day EVER - hubby and I just stayed at home in our pj's all day. I had a chance to mop and do a deep cleaning of the dining area. The rest of the day was spent on the couch watching movies.

I do like to relax :)

2 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Blogger Midori said...

yay i'm on your calendar!

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger saraphin said...

hahaha...don't you feel special ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home