*blub*blub*blub*

Friday, May 22, 2009

It's About Time!

What a jam-packed week this has been, but thank the Lord it was. :) I had the chance to spend time with friends (new and old), work, and play -- as tough as this job is, the time off is certainly a great reward and I am not ashamed to say that I reap its benefits to the fullest.

  • Monday - Stayed at home to clean, walked with K and hubby at the park.
  • Tuesday - Stayed at home to clean, met up with K to go to the Citadel and do some damage to the credit card for the first time in a while ;)
  • Wednesday - Did a kindergarten readiness workshop for my cousin's Pre-K parents. Breakfast & bonding with my aunt (whom I admire greatly). Walked with K & P and hubby at Almansor (getting good, but not as good as the runners!)
  • Thursday - Slept in, then met up with my favorite USC ladies for lunch at L.A. Live downtown at The Farm. Lunch was yummy, but what was more delectable was seeing my ladies in their element -- all of them have been kicking butt at their various jobs, and it was so awesome to see these smart, intelligent, savvy ladies and spend a lunch in "their shoes" -- it certainly isn't the 25 minute run to El Pollo Loco that I always get!
  • Friday - Subbed an outstanding kinder class (yay extra $$$...or more like $), met up with H after school to watch Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, then dinner at Lee's Tofu. I stuffed myself silly and we got to hang out at our old haunts, RiteAid and Payless after a too full dinner stroll.
Plans for this weekend include a basketball tournament with some of our favorite kids, a beach bonfire with the hubby's gang, dinner with two very special friends I haven't seen in AGES!, and a bbq with my family. Summer is here and it is proving to be a fulfilling one! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home