*blub*blub*blub*

Sunday, June 07, 2009

*woot*

Seriously, this might be the saddest, lamest, blog post ever. But I don't care. :P So as I'm sure we all are, hubby and I have been trying to save money. I've managed to limit our grocery shopping to only once a month or so, but this week we finally needed to go and purchase some grub. I armed myself with my usual coupons and freebies and we purchased the essentials, some super duper sale items, and some treats (Oreo Cakesters, yay!)

The receipt totaled almost $200 at first. Made me go (@__@)


Long receipt, right? But after I handed over my club card and a handful of coupons....


Boo-yah! Do you SEE that? Verified total savings: $102.40. Balance? $68.10.

Grocery store WIN!

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger Damy said...

Awesome job, wifey :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home