*blub*blub*blub*

Monday, April 18, 2005

This is really for my own personal benefit.

I need to rethink and figure things out so I'm doing it here. This is probably going to be one of the most boring entries ever but I just need to figure stuff out so THERE.

24 days until Commencement. Which means even less day to finals. Next week is the last week of class?!? How did THAT sneak up on me?

This week I MUST do:

COMM 360 paper - Wednesday
GEOG 431 paper - Friday
AMST paper - Tuesday
rent cap and gown - ?? what day is the 20th?!?
study for AHIS - Tuesday
hair appointment - Friday
graduation pictures - Saturday

This week I SHOULD do:

laundry
lesson plans for EDUC200
clean the apartment
clean my ROOM goodNESS

And don't forget, Sara --
figure out class registration for summer
financial aid?
when do parking permits start selling?
don't forget work stuff!
FRICK you forgot to call Sherry last week you missed her birthday you dumb butt!
Oh and SHOOT don't forget to call Joan you're supposed to meet up with her this weekend!!!
Mom's birthday is coming up.....!

I pulled a HoHo this weekend =X But I bet she was good this weekend. :P :) It's j/so hard sometimes..I don't think I've studied on a weekend in AGES. This isn't blaming him I swear -- but ever since Damy finished school it's been harder for me to study on the weekends. We used to study and do homework together. But I guess ever since he finished with all that I feel compelled to spend his weekend the way he wants to. He works so hard during the week andhe really needs a break on the weekends. I should be working harder at night or during the week to finish stuff so that I don't impede on the weekends. It just gets so much harder around crunch time.

Crunch time. Boy am I feeling it now. It's my friggin' LAST semester I know I can do this I just need the motivation! I think I'm too scatterbrained sometimes. I need to stay calm, too. I know making lists is supposed to help calm you down but sometimes I just feel like it makes me more stressed out when I see the long list of things I have to do. And gawd the list I made just doesn't even cut it -- 'cause like, with my papers I need to make sublists: research, write, edit. :P And then sublists under that - get books, read books, take notes, organize, then write, then edit.

Time to go to class...can someone j/stop time for me? Please? J/for a little bit?!? =X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home