*blub*blub*blub*

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thankful..

Happy Thanksgiving, all. No matter what you are doing today, I hope that you all have something to be thankful for.

I know I do.

I am thankful that I have a chance to wake up every day and learn. I am thankful that God has given me the chance to LIVE and make a difference. I have been blessed with parents that provide, a mind that thinks and an environment in which to flourish. I am so thankful to be in a school that I love, surrounded by friends that support me and share in my love of learning and teaching.


I am thankful for Jen, who lets me know that it's okay to be idealistic.
I am thankful for Caroline, who makes me feel important.
I am thankful for Beatriz, who teaches me how to have fun.
I am thankful for Serena, who always has a smile on her face.
I am thankful for Charity, who can always engage in "intellectual" conversation.
I am thankful for Jason, who always manages to make me laugh and who's sincerity is something that I can strive for in my own life.
I am thankful for Hollie, for her never-ending friendship and for her heart that always seems to understand mine.
And I am thankful for Damon, for giving me the gift of love that I never thought I'd find, for showing me respect that I don't always show myself, for sharing his life, his time, and his energy.

Obviously I have more people to be thankful for but for now I am most thankful that I have a bed to sleep in and a pillow to put my tired head on. : )

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for sara for always being so sweet & positive in spite of tough challenges. hope u had a good turkey weekend, sara!

~Derek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home